You need a strategy. We have the solution.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing
As your business grows, it is essential to continue to attract and retain top talent. Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is your cost-effective recruiting strategy solution.
Talent Strategies offers clients a full menu of recruitment tools, including project-specific hiring solutions, client-branded media strategies, a dedicated staff, and full or partial HR management. We understand that each client has unique needs, so we offer four levels of RPO services to choose from:
- Level 1: Sourcing Only - base-level service to assist with sourcing candidates and compiling resumes.
- Level 2: Project – sourcing and screening of candidates from a local level to a nationwide search.
- Level 3: Hybrid – providing ultimate flexibility with talent management services for temporary and contracting services.
- Level 4: Comprehensive – full outsourcing of the talent acquisition process with Workforce Solutions Group management from Candidate Sourcing to On-Boarding.
Many businesses work with a vast array of vendors and partners. However, a large vendor base may result in reduced control over spending, ROIs, contracts, and efficiency. Our Vendor Management Services allow our clients to focus on their core business activities, knowing that their best interests are being looked after in regards to their partners.
Our vendor management services include:
- Recruiting, hiring, and managing your vendors
- Scheduling interviews
- Payroll and billing
- Audits to check rates, compliance issues, insurance status, and financial stability of your vendors
- Candidate screening and background checks
Recruiting needs vary with each individual client. Through our professional services, Talent Strategies provides workforce solutions including:
- Retained Search - identifies individuals with a particular skill set and experience profile to fill a specific need within the company.
- Executive Search - utilizes targeted recruitment tools to find top-level managers, directors, and C-Level talent capable of energizing, leading, and growing your organization.
- Direct Hire Placement - connects qualified candidates with our clients for a direct and permanent position.
- Temp-to-Hire Positions - minimizes the risk of hiring by hiring temporary staff members with the understanding that the position may or may not become permanent.
- Contracting Opportunities – addresses a client’s project-based staffing need by hiring a candidate to perform a specific service as laid out in a contract.
- Temporary Staff Positions – offers opportunities for seasonal jobs, project-based positions, and other temporary needs.
Through consultations with the client, Talent Strategies develops a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of the position to be filled and the culture of the client. Each potential candidate undergoes an extensive interviewing process and qualification assessment prior to being introduced to the client.
In order to focus on core business activities, many organizations look to Talent Strategies for Departmental Outsourcing and Performance Management of Staff through our Managed Services. Whether you are looking to outsource your call center, member services, accounts payable and receivable, or any other department, the team at Talent Strategies provides results-centric management.
With successful businesses inevitably comes growth. Preparing your business for that growth is essential for the health of your company. Talent Strategies works closely with our clients to develop a Workforce Strategy. This strategy may include:
- Succession Planning to identify and develop internal staff members who have the potential to fill key leadership roles with the company, so that they are prepared to step into those positions as they become available.
- Planned Acquisition of New Talent to fill essential roles and bring fresh ideas into the company’s leadership roles.
- Employee Retention Programs to ensure your best employees remain engaged and continue to grow within the company.
Many businesses are looking for ways to increase their leverage for attracting the highest quality talent, while minimizing their exposure to risk and the rising cost of benefits packages. A Professional Employer Organization (PEO) is a co-employment model in which you to retain day-to-day control over how you manage your employees and we handle the HR management and benefits administration.
Through our PEO Services, you can benefit from:
- Professional management of HR services such as payroll, benefits, and workers’ compensation.
- Access to higher quality health care plans at a lower group cost.
- Expert guidance with Health Care Reform issues.
- Assistance with employee benefit packages, including 401k and other retirement plans.
- Training for employees on issues including compliance, risky and safety, hiring, employee relations, and termination.